University of Nebraska-Lincoln
Integrated Turfgrass Management for the Northern Great Plains
EC 1557This University of Nebraska-Lincoln Extension Circular is an excellent resource for professional turf managers, gardeners and homeowners. This 254-page, full color, spiral bound book includes important information about maintaining a healthy and vigorous turfgrass.
Special features include:
- Planting, sod establishment, renovation and fertilization
- Step-by-step procedures for in-ground irrigation systems
- Pull-out seasonal calendar of pest activity
- Detailed information and photos for correctly identifying insects, weeds and diseases
- Mowing and maintenance recommendations for a healthier, more stress-free lawn
- Soil testing and tips for timely nutrient application
This handbook is written by members of the Department of Agronomy and Horticulture, University of Nebraska–Lincoln and published by UNL Extension in the Institute of Agriculture and Natural Resources.
Description: 5 1/2" x 8 1/2", 254 pages, spiral bound with durable, laminated cover.
Get your copy
- Order online
- Visit your local UNL Extension office;
- Use our Order Form and order by mail from the UNL Extension Publications Warehouse